My first post! :)


   Hello everyone, my name is Helen Harris and welcome to my first blog post! I was born and raised in Austin, Texas and moved to Corvallis two years ago to live with my childhood best friend while she attends Oregon State University. I needed more mountains in my life, and moving to Corvallis definitely gave me the experience I was looking for. The past two years I've been working full-time at a variety of different jobs, my favorite being internet sales at the car dealership Power Buick GMC. This job stood out to me because it made me realize that marketing is extremely fascinating; I didn’t enjoy the dishonesty of the automotive industry but I enjoyed selling high end products to interesting people in the community. That job definitely aided in me registering for marketing classes in my first term attending Linn-Benton Community College. I am majoring in marketing and minoring in finance with the hopes of learning the psychology behind various marketing techniques. Outside of college I'm passionate about working out, reading horror (specifically horror manga), and exploring the mountains of Oregon. I can’t wait to apply what I will learn in this class to both my career and my everyday life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kraft Heinz Marketing

Casetify